Today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders in the sciences. As such, Pfizer is offering student employment opportunities with the goal of preparing students for careers in the pharmaceutical industry. The last date for students to apply is March 19.
These programs were developed to offer employment opportunities to qualified students, enabling them to gain valuable work experience while adding value to the business by providing an opportunity to accomplish necessary work.
In order to be eligible for this program:
• Students must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program for the fall semester of 2010.
• Students must have completed at least one year of undergraduate studies.
• Graduating seniors who will be enrolled in a graduate program beginning in the fall semester of 2010 must provide confirmation of graduate study enrollment.
• Students must be at least 18 years of age prior to their scheduled start date.
• Students who receive offers must pass a drug screen and background check prior to their scheduled start date.
• Students must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require immigration sponsorship at any time.
• High-school students and incoming college freshman are not eligible.
All eligible students must apply online in order to be considered for the program. Students can access the application form at: www.pfizermsp.com/studentapplication. The last date for students to apply will be Friday, March 19.