Are you a female college student interested in the transportation industry? The U.S. Department of Transportation Women and Girls Internship Program is designed to give female college students experience in the transportation industry. In the previous terms, students were placed at county, city, state, federal, and private transportation companies.
What you’ll gain from this internship:
• Valuable high-level experience at a transportation agency
• Build your network and contacts in the transportation industry
• You can also receive academic credit or a stipend (if you have a financial hardship). You can also work for free to get the experience.
To qualify you must:
1) be a female currently enrolled at a participating institute of education
2) have a 2.8 GPA or higher
3) be authorized to work in the United States (J1 student visas are accepted).
Apply for the Fall 2011 Internship Series today! Go to http://www.osdbu.dot.gov/WG/applications.cfm. For more information, please contact Jodi Kume (email@example.com) at (916) 443-5957 or (866) 928-6289, Ext. 9 (toll-free).