Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 2012 Virtual Innovator Spotlight
- No Travel Costs – Attend this event featuring the most innovative work in higher education from your home or office.
- Award Winning Content – Join outstanding virtual sessions presented by Innovation of the Year Award winners and Next Generation Learning Challenge grantees.
- Affordable Professional Development – Participate in this full day, online event for as little as $75.
- Interactive Capability – Collaborate and connect with presenters and fellow participants from around the world.
- Flexible Scheduling – Enjoy access to keynote address and session recordings for six months post-conference.
Ken Udas, Chief Academic Strategist at Everspring, an initiative dedicated to growing online programming in higher education, will present the Keynote Address.
Don’t miss this highly regarded, global event!
Click here for more information and to register.
Innovator Spotlight is sponsored by the League for Innovation in the Community College and
Teaching Colleges and Community.