The beta version of AnyMeeting was orginally launched in October 2009, under the name Freebinar. Since then, we have been busy gathering feedback from our growing user base in order to help us improve the AnyMeeting web conferencing experience.
We are able to make a superior service for online meetings and keep it free through the help of the AnyMeeting user community. Our users are passionate about the AnyMeeting service and help build the community by spreading the word to their friends and colleagues. Our advertising revenue model keeps us in the black and allows us to add the cutting-edge features that our users want.
Everything You Need to Conduct an Online Meeting of Any Size
Plan Your Meetings
- Send Email Invitations
- Just add the meeting details, enter the email address of your attendees and you’re ready to go.
- Create Custom Registration Forms
- Easily add and customize a registration form for your upcoming meeting so you know who’s attending.
- Sell Tickets to Your Webinars
- You can earn money by selling tickets to your webinars. It’s completely integrated with our custom registration forms and PayPal’s merchant service. Your attendees can pay by credit card or PayPal. When using this feature, your attendees will have an ad free experience. We simply assess a small convenience fee when webinar tickets are purchased.
Promote Your Meetings
- Promote Meetings on Twitter and Facebook
- Create buzz and drive attendance by using our social media integration feature to automatically promote your meetings on Facebook and Twitter.
- Customize your AnyMeeting Public Profile
- Get serious about marketing with an AnyMeeting Public Profile. Visitors can register for a future meeting or view a recording of a past meeting. You can also display your Facebook badge, Twitter feed and LinkedIn profile.
Present Like a Pro
- PC and Mac Compatible
- Meet with up to 200 Participants
- Don’t be limited by meeting size. Whether you need to meet with 2 people or 200 people, we have you covered.
- Display PowerPoint or Other Docs with Screen Sharing
- Simply start screen sharing and pull up the file you would like to share with your audience, it’s that easy. Works with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, web pages and more – just about any type of file that is on your computer.
- Application Sharing
- Our screen sharing feature allows further privacy by allowing you to select which application (program) you would like to be displayed to your attendees. The rest of your desktop will be hidden from view.
- YouTube Video Sharing
- Need to share a video with your audience? Easy! Just copy and paste the YouTube video URL, and it will play for everyone in your meeting. Play, pause, skip ahead or rewind — your audience will see everything synchronized.
- Video Conferencing
- Use your webcam to add that personal touch, it’s almost like being there in person. Up to 6 people can video conference simultaneously.
- Choice of Audio Broadcasting: Conference Call or Computer Microphone
- With your free AnyMeeting account, you’ll receive your own conference call* number and PIN codes. You can use your conference call line or computer microphone.
- Easily Record and Share Your Meetings
- Just press record and we do all of the work for you. We’ll record the screen sharing and the audio, even if it’s over a conference call. Not only that, but we’ll even host the recordings on AnyMeeting.com so you can share them with just a link.
- Interact with Your Attendees
- Whether it’s through our text chat or live polls, you can keep your audience engaged.
Follow-Up with Attendees
- Create Custom Surveys or Tests
- Want to know what your attendees thought of your presentation or want to gauge what they learned? Easily set up a survey or test to go out at the end of your meeting.
- Review Meeting Reports
- See who attended your meeting, view the text chat log, review the results of polls and more.
- Email Attendees a Follow-Up Message
- You can quickly send attendees a link to the recording of the meeting or simply thank them for attending.