|The (TRIO) is a statewide initiative by the members of the Emerging Technology Coordinating Council (ETCC) designed to accelerate market introduction of energy efficient products and services by providing information, training, and access to energy utility resources. TRIO’s goal is to promote early stage innovations that will contribute to California’s energy savings targets for the future, as well as meeting national goals for energy efficiency.
Monday, March 4
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
(8:30 a.m. check-in. Continental breakfast and lunch provided.)
Energy Innovation Center
4760 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92117
It’s easy to register:
Pre-registration is encouraged.
There is no fee to attend.
Who should attend
Energy users, facility mangers, investors and energy professionals will learn how to:
- Work with utilities to evaluate and implement the latest energy saving and demand response technologies
- Understand where the next wave of energy saving and demand response technologies are coming from
- Participate in technology evaluations and field trials
Entrepreneurs, technology companies, and researchers will learn how to:
- Get rebates and incentives for your energy efficiency or demand response technology
- Maximize your success in bidding for utility third party solicitations
- Use third partly implementers as a channel to your customers
- Get utility assistance to test and evaluate the effectiveness of your technology
- Establish customer field trails with utility customers
- Get research grants from the state of California
All attendees will have the opportunity to network with SDG&E, SoCalGas, SCE, PG&E, and SMUD staff managing technology adoption, evaluation and implementation