The United States Intelligence Community (IC) invites you to attend the IC Student Programs Virtual Fair – a free online event – on Tuesday, September 24, 2013, from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Eastern).
Space is limited. To guarantee entrance, pre-registration is highly encouraged. Reserve your spot today!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about IC student programs. From the comfort of your computer or mobile device, you can:
- Visit IC agencies’ virtual booths to learn about internships and scholarships
- Attend live presentations
- Link to IC agency Web sites and online application systems
You’ll find opportunities in the following disciplines*, mostly in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan and St. Louis areas. Contact your agency of interest for information on our locations.
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Engineering (Computer, Electrical, Mechanical and Power)
- Environmental Science
- Foreign Languages
- Any Arabic dialect
- Any sub-Saharan African language
- Mandarin or other Chinese languages
Note: Not all participating agencies have openings in all languages.
- Information Assurance
- Intelligence/National Security Studies
- International Affairs
- Operations Research
- Political Science
* The list above shows a sampling of available opportunities. Not all participating agencies have openings in all disciplines, and additional opportunities may be available on the day of the event.
Registration is your virtual ticket not only to the event, but also to a 2-week on-demand period September 25 through October 8.
The on-demand period lets you come back to the show at your leisure to collect the materials you gathered or to review presentations and other information. Plus, if you know you won’t be available on event day, register anyway to attend the show during the on-demand period.
Limited chat-with-recruiter functionality will only be available on event day.
The following agencies will be participating in the 2013 IC Student Programs Virtual Fair:
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
If you are unable to attend the IC Student Programs Virtual Fair, or have difficulty with some components of the virtual environment using accessibility software (e.g., screen reading software, live-captioning services), please visit the agency Web sites listed above for more information and to apply online.
IC Agencies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a parent.