CONVERGE will take place November 7 – 10, 2013. The application is now available and due September 6, 2013. Students interested in the Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Materials Science and Engineering departments should apply to the DOW-MIT ACCESS Program.
- Students with high academic achievement and strong research background
- Juniors, seniors, and recent alumni within one to two years of applying to graduate school
- US citizens or permanent residents
- Grade point average of 3.7 or above
- Students with limited prior exposure to MIT’s campus or its graduate community
Prospective applicants to MIT who meet the above qualifications are invited to apply to CONVERGE. The online application form requires the following materials:
- Resume or CV
- Statement of research objective
- Three faculty evaluation letters
- Unofficial academic transcript(s) from all schools attended. Note: admitted applicants must submit official transcripts
Please contact email@example.com for any other information.
FYI on this opportunity for students to visit MIT.