Dear Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering MESA/MEP/MSP Students with a 3.0 GPA and above,
There is an immediate need for interns at General Atomics Electronic Systems. They are looking for Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineers. Here are some of the skills they are looking for:
* Understanding of the programming language of Microsoft Access or SQL to produce a Data Base and Create Reports
* Knowledge of Statistics and Math
* Knowledge of Production Floors and Manufacturing
* Knowledge of ProE and SolidWORKS
* Ability to write clearly (Assembly Procedures)
* Machining and Assembly experience
* Good attitude and willing to learn
They are looking for people that have any of these skills, it is not required that you have all of them.
Their paid internships are awarded to Junior and Senior Levels Engineer Students who are interested in a “hand on experience” to compliment their studies. GPA of 3.5 above is a plus but they have hired a few below the 3.5 mark but above 3.0 before. There will be several positions available in various departments and throughout various product lines. If interested, please send your resume immediately to Angeline Villanueva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students offered positions at this company will also be participants in the NSF/MESA Summer Team Internship Program.
Only resumes from MEP/MSP/MESA students will be forwarded to General Atomics Electronic Systems.