Ford Motor Company Scholarship
Ford Motor Company is committed to supporting local and national programs to affect change, provide for those in need and improve the quality of life in all communities. Support of education at all levels continues to be Ford’s highest priority. The American Indian College Fund and Ford Motor Company are pleased to announce the Ford Motor Company Scholarship. This program will award need based scholarships up to $10,000 to deserving American Indian students who have declared majors in accounting; computer, electrical or mechanical engineering; finance; information systems; marketing or operations management. To be eligible for the Ford Motor Scholarship, you must:
· Have at least a 3.0 grade point average;
· Have achieved sophomore status and declared a major in accounting; computer, electrical or mechanical engineering; finance; information systems; marketing or operations management.
· Be American Indian or Alaskan Native with proof of enrollment or descendancy;
· Enroll full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at mainstream institution for the 08-09 academic year;
· Have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement and financial need.
If you’re interested and qualified, jump on this NOW as the deadline is Saturday 31 May.