LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A. – Internship
Internship with Development Verification Group (DVG).
Headquartered in San Diego, California, LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc., is the North American wireless division of LGE. LG Electronics Mobile Communications is the world’s leading provider of UMTS (WCDMA), CDMA and GSM handsets, which have been designed to improve the value of customer life. With a total range of wired and wireless solutions, the company is rapidly establishing a global presence and growing its international market share in 3G handsets. For more information please visit www.lgusa.com.
10225 Willow Creek Rd
San Diego, California 92131
Paid internship depending on experience.
Internship with Development Verification Group (DVG). Intern needed for 15 – 20 hours per week.
• Assist with DVG projects and ad-hoc tasks
• Assist with testing of handsets
• Open to learning business processes
• Enrolled in an accredited College or University
• Student pursuing a B.S. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering degree
• Electronic Engineering experience
• Basic computer skill with Microsoft office is required
• Preferably completed at minimum a Digital Communication course and introductory circuits course.
• Willingness to learn how to use typical test equipment used for evaluating wireless devices.
• Ability to communicate clearly, organize effectively and document work thoroughly
• Any previous experience using communication test equipment is a plus (Agilent 8960, CMU200, Network analyzer, power meter, spectrum analyzer)
To apply: Submit resume to Sarah Donlevy at email@example.com
LG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other protected characteristics. Minorities, women, disabled persons, Vietnam era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.