The Fund for the Public Interest is a national non-profit organization that works to build support for non-profit organizations across the country. They run campaigns for the Sierra Club, the Human Rights Campaign, USPIRG, and Environment America.
Read more and apply online.
They’re hiring summer staff to fundraise, build membership for their partner groups, and educate and activate citizens on pressing issues.
This summer, the Fund is working on campaigns to:
• Stop subsidizing obesity with USPIRG
• Protect the Pacific by banning plastic bags in California cities with Environment California
• Fight discrimination with the Human Rights Campaign
• Protect communities, wild places, and the planet with the Sierra Club
• And many more local campaigns!
For more information call 1-800-75-EARTH or apply online