UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP (STOKES) PROGRAM (Includes Annual Salary, Tuition Assistance, and Employee Benefits)
• BENEFITS: Annual salary range between $27,000 and $35,000. PLUS up to $18,000 per year for tuition, books, and mandatory fees. PLUS employee benefits (medical insurance, retirement plan, life insurance, etc)
• ACADEMIC CRITERIA: High school seniors, college freshmen, and college sophomores who have and maintain a 3.0 GPA are eligible. High school students must also have an ACT score of at least 21 or a combined SAT score of at least 1500 (1000 math and critical thinking and 500 written).
• FINANCIAL CRITERIA: Maximum annual income for a family of 4 or less is $70,000 and for a family of 5 or more the maximum annual income is $80,000.
• SERVICE OBLIGATION: Because we are making an investment in the student, accepting an offer means that upon graduation, scholars are required to work for the CIA for 1.5 years for every year of sponsorship.
• APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 15th. For more information, for general qualifications, and to apply, please visit www.cia.gov.
COMING SOON – GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP (STOKES) PROGRAM
Currently, we are finalizing the details for a Graduate Scholarship Program with benefits similar to our Undergraduate Scholarship Program. We will provide more information in future communications, so stay tuned.
PAID INTERNSHIPS FOR SUMMER 2013
CIA also offers paid internships to full-time undergraduate and graduate students (including doctoral candidates).
• NO SERVICE OBLIGATION is required. This is the opportunity for students to do something extraordinary using their educational backgrounds, work experiences and skill sets to contribute to the unique mission of the Agency.
• APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 October.
• FOR MORE INFORMATION and TO APPLY: Visit www.cia.gov.