This scholarship opportunity pertains to juniors enrolled at 4-year institutions, so this emailed opportunity is only going to SDMA and SDCC MESA Alumni:
If you’re seeking a career in Environmental Engineering, Brown and Caldwell invites you to apply for the 2008 Minority Scholarship. To be considered, you must:
• Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
• Be a full-time student enrolled in the junior year at an accredited four-year undergraduate college.
• Have a declared major in civil, chemical, or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, biology, ecology, toxicology).
• Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale).
• Be a member of a minority group as defined by the EEOC (e.g. African American, Hispanic, Asian or Pacific Islander, Native American, or Alaska Native).
The scholarship offers $3,000 in tuition assistance for the following school year and a paid summer internship at one of Brown and Caldwell’s 45 offices. The scholarship deadline is March 30, 2008 for NSBE members.
Visit the Brown and Caldwell Booth #2608 at the NSBE Convention in Orlando, Florida, and talk to us about the outstanding opportunities available at one of the nation’s leading environmental engineering and consulting firms.
For questions, please e-mail me or visit our website at www.brownandcaldwell.com for more information.
A. Elizabeth Blalock
Brown and Caldwell – Miami Office
Telephone (305) 418-4090
Fax (305) 418-4924
Direct (305) 704-4431
Mobile (850) 980-0332