MESA students interested in research, here’s an opportunity to engage with the MESA Research Academy. A one week overview on research which will culminate with a presentation on a short research project conducted at SDSU or UCSD.
Eligible MESA students must be:
- U.S. Citizens
- available for the entire week
- 3.0+ gpa preferred.
- Aerospace andMechanical Engineering majors preferred;
- however, EE, CS and CompE majors are welcome to apply; if you have a strong desire to learn about research.
- Interested MESA students should have successfully completed SDSU equivalents of Physics 196 and Math 252.
Interested MESA students, please contact your MESA Director with the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Class Level (Juniors and Seniors preferred) (rising sophomores considered)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Confirmation that you are a U.S. Citizen (participants receive a stipend provided by a federal funding agency which requires U.S. citizenship)
Please respond no later than June 17th; the earlier the better.