San Diego MESA Alliance / Pratt & Whitney Training Academy
Friday, March 22, 2013
9:00 – 2:00 pm
Pratt & Whitney AeroPower
4400 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
This MESA Training Academy will focus on the business/managerial concept of Lean Six Sigma that can apply to any business/company and any discipline.
1) You must be a MESA/MEP/MSP student at either San Diego City College, Southwestern College, or San Diego State University.
2) You must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident and bring proof of status to the Training Academy.
3) You must be free from 9:00 – 2:00 pm on Friday, March 22, 2013 (plus ~1 hour before and after to account for travel time).
Business casual – NO jeans, sneakers, heels, slippers (or any open toed shoes), shorts, hats, sunglasses, or skirts are allowed.
1) Deadline to complete this application is: Wednesday, March 13, 2013.
2) You will be notified via e-mail if you were selected to attend on: Thursday, March 14, 2013.
3) Cancellations are NOT acceptable. Please confirm you are available before completing your application.
Application can be found @ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fDecncRaTnGxmUSkE8MrLQI8zyDdVolbKeH6o_6-62Y/viewform
3/14/13 – Students confirmed to attend:
- Luis Torres
- Eliel Chavarin
- Nathalie Del Rosario
- Renae Anderson
- Oscar Cortes
- Sheldon Miles
- Mario Flores
- Karen Castro
- LOREN HICKS
- Jannie Lee So
- ADRIAN TORRES
- Christian Murillo
- Caesar Amparo
- Arturo Sotomayor
- Emeterio Hernandez
- Josué Quiñonez
- Alexandro Robles
- Sannisha Castillo
For more information about the San Diego MESA Alliance and prior Training Academies, visit: http://bit.ly/13HhPrq