Engineering Intern, EE-000000099073
Ideas |Energy | Excitement |Opportunities in today’s mobile world, it feels like anything is possible – and that’s what inspires us to get out of bed work for Nokia each day.
Our goal is to build great mobile products that help billions of people worldwide to enjoy more of what life has to offer. Not only that, innovations from people like you has made our brand one of the most recognized in the world. At Nokia, you will be part of shaping a new era for the mobile industry. And we want you to build a career which will inspire you and inspire others around the world.
As a Hardware Engineering Intern you will work with very experienced experts in the areas of RF, Antenna, Display, Power Supply and Baseband. You will perform tasks as part of a team and gain experience by learning from industry leaders. You will be connected with some of the most talented people in the mobile industry. If you are passionate about what you do every day, have a winning attitude & have the following competencies; please join our exciting & fast paced team
- Electrical Engineering major or related fields at a 4 year accredited University
- Self- Motivated, driven for results, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Have knowledge of word processing (MS Word), use and prepare spreadsheets (MS Excel), use graphics software (MS Visio, Adobe), able to scan hard copy images and convert them to PDF or JPEG files
- Writing and technical editing skills, ability to write in “Simplified Technical English”
- Experience with presentation of technical information to engineers and technicians.
- Familiar with reading data sheets for various types of components
- Familiar with test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, multi meters, power supplies, and other lab equipment used for troubleshooting and testing.
- Experience at completing test procedure manuals and results documents that maintain consistent style and are easy to read and understand.
- Interfaces and components to be documented in test procedures will be touch displays, touch pads, accelerometers, gyroscopes, proximity sensors, ambient light sensors, various types of memory, LCD, cameras, LED drivers, DC/DC converters, USB, I2C, SPI, MIPI, level shifters, processors, SIM, batteries, charging, audio, and others.
At Nokia, everyone makes a difference and everyone is heard; we value a mix of cultures, genders, age groups, beliefs, interests and opinions. We operate in more markets than ever before, and our employees from diverse backgrounds have helped us shape Nokia into a company which means something to billions of people around the world.
A career at Nokia means being able to make a difference; and we like to think we’ll give you an enjoyable and inspiring place to spend your working day.
Contact Name – External
Eric Yaeger, email@example.com
Link to job posting: http://nokia.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=1014189&lang=en&sns_id=